Monday, August 25, 2008

Kick-off

On a tip from a friend in the ministry, I've decided to blog a couple of times a week. Tim blogs about twice a week and his people love it. I guess it's because you get to see a pastor "unplugged", just being himself. No preaching, no teaching, just blogging thoughts, ideas, and talking about my life. My life is interesting, I suppose. We'll see how interesting it is to some as time goes on.

I'm excited about the days ahead. There has never been a time in my life where I have felt so driven with vision and passion and yet so humbled that God would use me in spite of myself. I think that there's a balance where God tries to keep His servants. Humbled yet confident. Broken yet together. These paradigms aren't what the world looks at for leadership. But God chooses leaders that will give Him all the glory. It just goes to show that it doesn't really matter who you are but whose you are when you serve the King.

Exciting days ahead...I can't wait!

No comments: