Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bring It!

As you know, I'm pretty stoked about snowstorms and winter weather. As long as no one gets hurt, I think that the inconvenience of it all is kind of fun. This storm that's coming tomorrow looks like a good one. They are saying that we could get around 10 inches of snow here in good old Enid, America! I say awesome, bring it on!

Tonight starts the first night of me not teaching during our regular church hour. I've taught for a long time from 6:30-7:30 every Wednesday for about 18 months now. Now I'm doing something a little different and I'm pretty jazzed about it. During the church hour I'm going to float and do some checking in on groups, classes, children's ministry, and youth ministry. After that I start my new Catalyst Men's group tonight. It's a men's group that's focused on leadership development in men for the Kingdom. I'm pretty excited about how many of our younger men have stepped up to the HUGE commitment to be in this group. I'm excited to see how God is going to stir in these men's hearts the passion for spiritual leadership in their families and in this church.

Praise God for all of the awesome things that he's doing in and amongst us. To Him be all praise, honor, glory and power.

No comments: