Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Special this Easter

I don't want to give too much away, but last night I came up to the church to see a group that's going to do something special for the service this Easter. It's going to be toward the end of my sermon and it's going to be awesome! This special skit type deal set to music will make the hair on your arms stand up. It's going to be great! Just one more reason not to miss Easter Sunday here at Oakwood. If you're not from the Enid area, go to a Bible teaching local church and be uplifted through the message of the cross and an empty tomb. It's a powerful weekend because of a powerful God that we love and serve. Make it a priority to be at church this Easter...and let God speak to your heart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the special and was sitting by some visitors that commented they really liked it as well!! HAPPY EASTER! and what a beautiful day it was!

Holly Seay said...

Thanks for the wonderful message... I used to think "Easter" was a silly holiday (Easter bunnies hiding eggs... whose crazy idea was that?) but it was great to remember that Christ conquered the grave and as my 3 year old said (thanks Sunday school teachers) "JESUS IS ALIVE!!" (a million times BTW!).
Just wanted to say "thanks" for being the Lord's instrument in making our Easter wonderful (the beautiful weather helped too).
Holly Seay

Eric Keller said...

Holly, you blessed me with your comment. Praise the Lord for a wonderful Sunday! Yes, that weather was really, really nice too. I'm just truly humbled and glad to serve a Savior that conquered death and is alive and active today. He has changed and saved so many lives, but I know that he's after each and every one of us. If we would just pursue Him as he pursues us! As I like to say, if yesterday didn't get you fired up, then your wood's wet! Blessings!

myprivateangel said...

HAPPY EASTER! and more rabbits