Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year's Plan

To the blogosphere and inquiring minds:

First let me say that I'm sorry for not blogging more frequently and consistently. I've had several inquiries into why I'm not posting more often. The only excuse I can muster is that time for blogging was used for other ministry endeavors. In September and October I asked the elders at Oakwood to help me prioritize my ministry tasks, to help me order what needs to be done so I am most effective in fulfilling my calling and in touching lives to the max for the Lord. I have 12 "duties" if you want to call them that, and the blog is number 7 on the list. The top 6 things are (and really the top 4) are keeping me SO busy that I just didn't have time to blog. It's not to say that I don't have any thoughts or ideas for it. I have plenty! It is literally a time factor.

So, new year, and I'm going to do my best to get to #7 more often than I have in the last several months. Hang on, I have A LOT to say and I'm about to explode!

Keep the faith! -E

No comments: