Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bring on the Snow!

As I went to bed last night around midnight, after finishing my work, I was watching the rerun weather forecasts. They were saying that we might get a dusting to an inch and that things have shifted, so on and so forth. This morning I had to take my car to the shop and all everyone's talking about is how much snow we're going to get. It's like everything's shifted back now and the chances are going up for a white Christmas (and a white Christmas Eve)! I'm excited. I love winter, and I love snow. I say bring it on! I'm sorry if that spoils anyone else's travel plans because I would wish that on no one, but as for me, I'll be enjoying the white stuff. I hope that many people around here will to. It's been a long time since we've had a white Christmas, and they don't come too often in this parts. Enjoy!

No comments: