Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Surviver

Just to update everyone...yes, I survived the shopping trip at 4am. It was a little crazy (and full of people!), but I was successful in my tasks. I actually got everything on my list for the really cheap price. I couldn't believe it! For the most part, people were very polite and not too pushy. The environment was good and many people were helping one another. There was some hoarding going on, but that's expected from some people. Overall, I think that Wal-Mart did a great job organizing it and it was kind of fun for me.

As for the me-monsters, I only saw a few. One lady had a basket and rammed it into my hip trying to get by, but other than that, there wasn't too much nastiness.

As I was standing in a long line waiting on an item, I had some great conversations with some people in the line. We were stuck for about 25 minutes at a standstill, so that was pretty cool.

All in all, it was a success and a surprisingly good experience. I will definitely try again if there's a worthwhile deal next year.

No comments: