Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When people join

This past week has been a blessing to me. I love it when you see God tangibly at work, moving in the hearts of His people. I had several people come forward to talk about serving in ministry after last week's message. I'm excited how God is going to use these willing workers to further His plan and purposes for saving the lost.

On Sunday we had 1 individual and 2 families join the fellowship at Oakwood. It is good to see the commitment from new people as they join us to further the Gospel and to have fellowship with an awesome body of believers. I'm excited whenever God brings any new people into our fellowship. It means that there is new growth and a possibility for expansion of ministry through new people. I'm thankful for being a very small part of what God is doing and for Him allowing all of us to see it!

I love this church. God has used it in the past to do great and mighty things. I'm praying everyday that God will do more of His great and mighty things in the very near future. I think that perhaps we are starting to see it right now. Praise God! I'm just happy to be a part of what He is already doing!

No comments: