Thursday, April 2, 2009

School House Rock

I went to the "School House Rock" musical play at the high school tonight with my 2 older girls. We had a blast. It was a great show. I got to see Nick Enabnit (one of our youth from Oakwood) in it as the lead roll. I also got to see Kaitlyn Myers as she sang and danced in it. I was so proud of them. That was a TON to memorize. Amazing! Anyway, the girls and I had fun, learned a whole lot and made a good memory.

We got a 10 minute intermission and during that time the girls and I went to get a drink and check out the panels in the hallways. We found mommy, aunt Jan and uncle David. The girls just laughed, but also thought that it was way cool to see them. Madalyn commented, "Man, everyone looks like kids." Well, she's right. Too funny!

I enjoyed spending the time with my girls.

No comments: