Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wednesday Night ABF's Start

I've taken my airboat into work the last 3 days. Hey, we can't complain. We needed the rain and I love it because I think it's refreshing. I checked the weather today (as I do everyday) and it's supposed to get down to 58 tonight! That's frigid for August in Oklahoma, don't kid yourself. The weekend looks great though and I'm anticipating a great Sunday worship service together as we celebrate our God.

Last night kicked off our Wednesday night ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship). It was great to see so many people here at church and dedicating themselves to fellowship with one another. This Sunday's message is about the Connect of the 3 C's which is about Koinonia (Greek word) or fellowship. I'm excited that so many are now committing themselves to connecting with other Christians on Wednesday nights. I praise the Lord for the opportunities that we have to grow even deeper together this fall. I also praise the Lord for the dedicated leaders that we have leading our Wednesday night groups.

If you're reading this post and aren't involved, you are missing out on sweet fellowship and a huge opportunity to make friends and grow together spiritually. Let me encourage you to be involved and grow with us on Wednesday nights. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: