Thursday, November 13, 2008

Much talk

I've had many conversations this week with people concerned about the world coming to an end, Jesus' return, rapture, Armageddon, you name it, I've heard it. I think that I'm not overreacting to anything because I truly believe in God's sovereignty. He knows what's going to happen. He knew what's already taken place was going to take place. Nothing surprises Him. He's God. I'm just trusting that He knows what He's doing and He's going to take care of us His kids no matter what. I don't know if the economy will turn around now, in 6 month, or in 4 years. I don't know what's going to happen between Israel and Iran. I don't have to know. I trust in the name of the Lord our God. That's all I need. I pray that for any who that really struggling with worry about these days ahead will rest and trust in God. If nothing else, now is the time to figure out in your heart whether you are really going to take God at His word or not. My prayer is that everyone who has ears to hear will listen and accept Christ. Then trust Him to be on the throne and be our God. We must be as faithful on our end as He's called us to be. That's what people of faith do.

Keep the faith!

No comments: