Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do your daily devo!

This will be short because I still have a lot of sermon to go. But I have to say that today my devotion was awesome! It's amazing how God uses those few minutes so many times to shape, encourage, and make you think throughout the day. This was one of those days that I read this morning and have been encouraged by the good Word of the Lord all day long.

Let me say this, if you don't spend daily time with the Lord in prayer and reading from His word or a daily devotional, you are missing out. How do you survive? Yes, there are days where I'm convicted by that time, but God is rich in mercy and helps me overcome my struggles. Then there are times where I'm encouraged, but regardless, that time each day should be important to every believer. You must know that the time you spend each day is His time. You and your Savior, looking each other in the face and having a relationship. If this is so crucial, why do so many Christians not do it?

Priorities. Make Him your #1.

No comments: