Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tulsa Trip

Amy and I went to pick up Amanda Beltz this evening, our candidate for the Children's Pastor position. Amy and I really enjoyed talking to her on the way back from Tulsa. She has a very sincere spirit, a drive and passion for ministry, and a great love for her Savior. So far Amy and I are very impressed.

We've been praying for this position on our staff to be filled since Dan left in December. Please join the leaders of the church in praying for God's leading for this weekend. The leaders will walk away with a feeling this weekend and so will Amanda. May God steer both parties to His will.

We so enjoyed the warm weather today. Makes me ready for spring! We need some rain and some warmer weather. It's about time we had some. That's one of the things I love most about living in Enid, Oklahoma. We get to experience all 4 seasons here every year. Just when you think that you are tired of one season, here comes another. It's great and reflects God's goodness.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend interviewing Amanda. I hope that everyone gets a moment to meet her and get to know her a little bit.

1 comment:

jc said...

4 seasons? Ah, come on Eric, that's a little generous. I have said many times that Oklahoma has two seasons: hot wind and cold wind!

Is Amanda the daughter of Bob? That just can't be possible!

God Bless, dude!

jc