Monday, October 6, 2008

Feeling Prayed For

Have you ever just had the feeling that people were praying for you? I had that feeling on Sunday afternoon and evening and all day today. My spirit and countenance have just been uplifted today. There's a peace that comes when you know that fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord are praying for you, not just saying they will, but actually doing it. Amazing! I just want to thank God for being a Savior that loves and cares for all of us personally. I want to thank brothers and sisters in Christ who are truly brothers and sisters who encourage and uplift me every day. I hope that every person in our church knows the assurance and confidence that comes from knowing that someone is praying for you. I pray for the spiritual growth of our church every day. God is doing that work in people's hearts. And I'm feeling prayed for.

No comments: