Monday, October 27, 2008

So that's why I keep doing this....

Amy and I were so blessed last night. We took our Pastor Appreciation cards and gifts from our box and took them home to read them. As we looked over each of the cards and read the penned words from each person, we were blessed to remember that we are used by God as a small part of His plan to change people's lives and help them see God for who He really is. It's a huge blessing to get to hear how God has used you to impact different lives. It's one of those moments where God allows you to see some fruit from your work for Him. I so appreciate the kind words and the encouragement. It's one of those times where Amy and I were both reminded, so that's why I keep doing this. Many thanks to God and His great church at Oakwood for all of the encouragement and kindness. Many more thanks for God allowing us to be a part of what he's doing in Enid at Oakwood.

No comments: