Monday, January 5, 2009

After the challenge

As so many have inquired of me today, I thought I'd blog about it too for the faithful blog readers. Many people wanted to know how yesterday went with the challenge to the congregation to step up and commit to sharing their faith with one person this year. If you'd like to know how that went and how I presented it, feel free to catch it on the website at www.oakwoodchristianchurch.org/sermons. They were supposed to indicate that on a card that they turned in. So far from yesterday we have over 50 committed to sharing the faith with one person this year. That's great. I did say that I wanted everyone to think about and take it seriously, so I offered for some to think about it and write it on their card next week. I'm excited to see what God does through these who are stepping forward in faith to BE the disciples and witnesses that God's called them to be.

No comments: