Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Sunday of the New Year

I'm excited about preaching tomorrow. I feel that God has been pouring into me the last couple of weeks and it's time to let 'er fly. Tomorrow's message will be simple, yet very profound. It's spoken to my heart and challenged my passion for God's mission and I hope it will speak to the hearts that are open at church tomorrow the same way. I'm talking about the Mission of Oakwood. Text is the great commission, Matthew 28:19-20. I'm also challenging everyone to share their faith and really be evangelistic as God wants us to be in the new year. My prayers have been that God would use tomorrow to light a fire under our church and to get them to reach out. I thank the Lord for allowing me to be His servant. Now, let's win Enid and the surrounding area for Christ.

No comments: