Friday, February 6, 2009

Slept where you fell & Jr. High

Have you ever been so tired that every time you relax, even if it's just for a few minutes, you slept where you were? This week has been really long. I've been so tired that I fight sleep every time I sit down and relax for a minute. I hate it, but I can't stop it. I'm just praying for God to give me some 28 hour days and then I'll be good to go!

I got to see the Jr. Highers off to CIY Believe Conference today. I had Thomas, Jeremy, Rob and a couple others ask me if I missed going. I actually do. They asked me if I'd come with them, and I actually would consider it if I didn't have so much going on this weekend already. I miss those trips with those kids. Those short trips, weekend retreats and the like, are great and highly impactful. That Junior High group will come back bonded and fired up. I got to pray with them before they left and I prayed not only for their safety, but their openness to hearing God's message as He speaks to them this weekend at the conference. If you are reading this, please pray for them too. They are a great group of kids.

Well, I better get to going before IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkslfnwpjffk.
(Goodnight!)

No comments: