Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl

Great game. I'm glad the Cards came back. Should have reviewed the last play. His arm was going forward and the ball was in his hand. Plus the 15 yard penalty on the unsportsmanlike "helmet off" penalty would have put the ball on the 30 with about 7 seconds left. That would have been a better finish. Oh well. It's over and there's no going back.

Today I preached my last message in a series call 30 Days to Live. If you want to catch any of the messages, just go to the church's website and check out the sermons link. Anyway, I think that today's message really got to some people. Through e-mails and conversations, I've had some incredible feedback. God gets all the glory. It's His Word and His message. Let's face it. It's true. No one really wants to talk about death or dying. But when you are a Christian, saved by the grace and blood of Christ, you can look death in the eye and be confident in what's to come. I'm thankful for all of the scripture that I was able to share today and pray that it will go a long way as people dwell on it this week. I'll continue to pray for God to do His work, even beyond Superbowl Sunday.

Give praise to God today and everyday for ALL that He has done for you!

No comments: